We do not collect any personal information from you unless you expressly consent to this, such is the case when agreeing to receive newsletters and details of special offers by email, from Beauty Coppice. No details will ever be passed to or shared with any third party. If you wish to stop receiving information from us then please complete the contact form accordingly or send an email with your request, thank you.
The policy explains how Jacqueline Bailey and the Beauty Coppice uses your personal data
Our commitment to you
We promise to safeguard your privacy and personal information, always. We will keep your personal information safe and we do not share nor will we pass or sell your information on to third parties.
Looking after your information
How we use your information
We use your information in a number of different ways, depending on the information. Below we set this out in detail, showing what we do, and why we do it.
Your name and contact details
How we use it: To contact you regarding your appointments and treatment
Why we use it: So that we can deliver your therapy appointment as planned
How we use it: Send you emails, about any products, treatments, updates or offers
Why we use it: So we can keep you informed and up to date with your consent to receive this information
Your up to date medical information and history
How we use it: to enable us to provide a safe and suitable treatment plan tailored for you individually taking into account your present health and medical conditions to operate safely, professionally and as required by insurance and governing bodies standards
Why we use it: To tailor treatment plans to suit your medical and health well being within good practice and professional industry standard requirements
Your payment information
Your card’s details and security/CVV code (for your peace of mind, we don’t keep them).
How we use it: Take payment, and give refunds for treatments or workshops
Why we use it: So you can receive your treatment or attend your workshop as you wish
Your treatment record/ workshop history
Whether having a treatment or attending a workshop
How we use it: Provide previous responses to treatments to enable us to assist in your treatment plan
Why we use it: So we can tailor your treatment plan and access best treatments accordingly
How we use it: Train you in a holistic therapy practice
Why we use it: Record results/attendance
You can change your preferences at any time and you don’t have to give us any of this personal information if you don’t want to. To make any changes on what information you share and how we use it, contact me on +44 (0)7544805601 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose not to share your information, you may not be able to receive a therapy treatment and you will not receive our offer updates and latest news – but it is your choice to make and we are happy to help you in any way.
We never sell your information
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or other personal information. You can rest assured that you can put your trust in us.
However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- The use of mailchimp in order to sent out our newsletters ( where with your consent your email contact and name only would be used) to be kept in contact of products, treatments, offers and news. We do not send excessive newsletters which would be monthly basis.
- Companies that provide services on our behalf, such as payment processors (sumupsupport for processing card payments, paypal for online vouchers and website hosts which is 123 reg)
- We may share your personal information with third parties where required or permitted by law, if we believe we need to do so to protect our rights and interests, or to comply with legal proceedings. In such cases, we will always do so legally and with due regard to privacy.
Keeping you up to date
If you have given consent, we’ll send you marketing messages by email newsletters to keep you aware of what we’re up to and keep you updated on our latest news and offers, from which you can unsubscribe from at any time as below and your details will be removed accordingly.
How to stop marketing messages from us
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time.
You can do this:
- By deselecting the checkbox against the particular communication method you wish to change on your record card
- By contacting me on +44 (0)7544805601 or via email on email@example.com or completing the contact form on our website beautycoppice.co.uk informing us you no longer wish to receive information from us.
Once you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages from us. Please note that it might take a few days for our systems to be updated, so you might get messages from us while we process your request. Also, please be aware that stopping marketing messages will not stop service communications (such as treatment confirmations).
Storing your information
We’ll store your information for as long as you have your treatments or training with me, or as long as is needed to be able to provide our services to you.
All of your information is recorded on paper and securely stored, no records are recorded or stored on any computer based system.
All information that you share with us will be stored in a secure paper based system and used only in connection with the work of The beauty coppice. It will never be shared with anyone else under any circumstances. This information is processed to enable us to meet its legal obligations.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have stopped having treatments or training with me or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you. (Some legal requirements for treatment and account records require a period of 7 years to be stored at any one time)
Know your rights
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used.
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, which you can do through unsubscribe buttons and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time.
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
We may change this policy from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data.
If we make significant changes, we will make that clear online or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to use our services.
We never knowingly collect data for children under the age of 16 and it is your responsibility to advise us if you are providing information for a child under the age of 16.
Stay in touch
Please call on +44 (0)7544805601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the contact form on our website www.beautycoppice.co.uk