Terms & Conditions
Jacqueline Bailey, trading as Beauty Coppice
1. You can book a appointment with me by calling or texting 07544805601 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org accordingly. You can also leave a message on either 07544805601 or 01455290377 if I am unable to answer which I will return your call when free. Once your apointment us booked we ask that if you need to cancel this arranged appointment for any reason that you kindly give us a full 24 hours notice by calling, texting or emailing, this is so others whom may be waiting for a appointment may take this time slot as needed. Please note that should a full 24 hours notice not be given that your full treatment cost of your appointment as arranged will become immediately due and full payment should be made. We thank you for your assistance with this matter as some time allocations are very popular for which people will be waiting for a cancelled slot to take.
2.Once a deposit has been received to secure a place on the students chosen workshop and a place allocated by me, the applicant will be subject to and in agreement with all conditions as set out herein
3. A minimum number of students are required for any workshop date to ensure the course will go ahead. If you are the only student booked onto a date and you maybe able to or can bring a practice partner with you if needed(this will be the decision of (Jacqueline Bailey) subject to a change in training location to allow the course to run. One to One training can be arranged if required by discussion with Jacqueline Bailey.
5. The balance of any workshop fees will be invoiced 28 days prior to the scheduled start date, and is payable in full no later than 14 days prior to training starting. Under no circumstances can the balance be paid at a later date (unless cleared with jacqueline bailey)
6. Workshop Attendance: Students must attend the entire scheduled timing for the workshop, which can run for a morning or afternoon only or for a full day or number of days as detailed. we may finish slightly later or start earlier at my discretion, so please allow extra time when planning your journey home and read in full our confirmation email for workshop times, as Jacqueline Bailey and the Beauty Coppice cannot be held responsible for any missed travel arrangements.
7. Students will be expected to respect each other’s modesty at all times with correct towel draping as some workshops may require the student being massaged to remove all clothing except underwear. Once on the couch students are covered with towels andonly the part being massaged will be uncovered. Please note that Men and Women attend our workshops
8. Please note – Tea/ coffee are provided (lunch is not provided so a packed lunch should be brought with the student attending).
9. Payments for courses should be paid in full before the workshop date. This can be paid by bank transfer or cheque and all funds must be cleared before the date of the workshop as detailed in workshop confirmation emails. (If you have not paid your final balance and do not arrive for the workshop, you will still be liable/ responsible for payment of the remaining workshop fee).
Please allow at 28 working days if sending a cheque, so that it arrives at least 14 working days prior to the course date.
10. It is acknowledged that all intellectual property rights, including copyright, patents, design rights and know-how in or relating to the workshop or workshop materials provided or made available in connection with the workshop, remain the sole property of Jacqueline Bailey. No copies of course materials or any usage of or reference to Jacqueline Bailey may be made unless it has been agreed in writing by Jacqueline Bailey
11. Practitioners Diploma Certificates – Certificates are only given once students have shown that they have absorbed the information and after demonstrating a satisfactory treatment observed by Jaceuline Bailey and completed any necessary case studies as required for the workshop.
To ensure that we act responsibly and carry out good practice, should the Jacqueline Bailey feel that you would benefit from further training, certification may/will be held back and you will offered the opportunity/be asked to attend the next available workshop that has a space, or may have one to one tuition offered if available
With-holding a certificate is rare, but we would not be acting responsibly if a student were given certification, when the I feel they were unsafe in any way, the standard achieved must be high enough to enable me to issue you with a certificate. With small classes it is easy to absorb the techniques you are taught. There are no exams to sit for our workshops only a practical assessments but some workshops will require case studies).
1. If for any reason you have to cancel your place on the course, please provide Jacqueline Bailey with at least 10 days written notice.
2. Course fees for cancellations within 10 days of the course date will not be refunded or transferred.
3. If you do not turn up on the day or you cancel your attendance on the workshop and/or have given no written notice that you will not be attending the course, then the full workshop fee is non refundable and non-transferable.
4. If you have/ have not paid your final balance by previous arrangement with Jacqueline Bailey and do not arrive for the course, you will still be held liable for payment of the full/ remaining workshop payment.
5. Jacqueline Bailey cannot accept responsibility for students’ changes to work commitments, illness or personal circumstances within this 10 day period and will not transfer or refund fees.
By booking your place on this course you agree to the terms and conditions above. We very much look forward to meeting you and if you have any questions about your course please do not hesitate to contact your tutor their details can be found in your course confirmation email once your booking deposit has been paid. We very much look forward to meeting you and if you have any questions about your course please do not hesitate to contact me.